Sunday 5 February 2012

5th February: Sadness sets in

My little Poppy died, as I've mentioned, but my mother won't give into buying a new one even though I am saying I'll pay. It'd cost about £70 in total, but I have a job so hopefully if I did over time that'd pay off what is needed quickly. I'm just going to keep convincing her.
I started reading 'Red Dragon' the Hannibal Lecter series, and so far I am loving it a lot. If I didn't have some work to catch up with I'd defiantly continuing reading till I went to bed but alas, my work does come first.
I was meant to do some research for photography on Friday but completely forgot therefore last minute rush the night before is in order. Oh joy.
Sunday's are lazy, my Sunday has been filled with laze and sadness over no rabbit in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment