Tuesday 7 February 2012

11th February: Back to Work

Whilst being able to have my Sundays and Mondays free of work getting back into it on a Tuesday after relaxing is ever such a pain. I ended up burning my hands on the chips, putting salt on a plain order and nearly dropping a medium cod everywhere. The only good thing about those two hours was getting to talk with Erin for a bit whilst waiting on customers or an order, other than that I'd rather be asleep.
I still can't find Red Dragon which is highly irritating, I was so bored tonight once I got home from work all I wanted to do was read but iTunes doesn't seem to sell it.
I've done a huge work out, well half of it but basically 200 sit ups without a break results in painful sneezes and a very sick feeling Lauren.
Dying my hair next week just before New York which is exciting, going back to being dark red/plum because it's just such a lovely colour and I was a fool to ever bleach my hair. We all make mistakes though, and this way I might be able to beg my mum to lend me a couple extra quid so I can buy colonising extensions. I miss my thick wavy hair.
I need to sleep now, luckily I don't have to be in first lesson and Joe won't be round my house so I can happily get ready without anyone rushing me. Mm. Lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment