Monday 6 February 2012

6th February: Today was incredibly pointless

I managed to lose my book that I was enjoying, it's only in the house but it means I can't find out what happens until tomorrow when I have another search -I bet it's in my bag by accident but that means leaving my bed.
I managed to find some research for my photography project which I need to collect from the library tomorrow! I'm going to talk about what theme I want to change to, still including the idea of beaches and water however. I also sold off some hair dye to a friend- I decided that instead I shall order some turquoise or purple dye (after putting an even coat of ash on) so I can have incredibly bright hair for New York, I'm sure everyone will love that idea!!!
I should exercise but it's so late, but I think I will because I'm so unfit recently, and I just want to snuggle on down with my teddy bear urgh.
Monday's are always rubbish, but I got to see Joe which is a pointer to my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment